1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
USC won, did they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet, but they're whooping some serious a$$.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Whew...got in before the lock! SOMEBODY CALL ME?? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Let's see, it's 12:30am...I'm still up and I have to work tomorrow. I just left the college football forums to drop some turd-bombs on all the trash talkers from Oklahoma, Auburn, Texas, LSU, Georgia, etc. who spewed filth and venom our way all month. SEC-this, Big12-that, Pac10 sucks, etc. :bird:

Thanks, Canes! :waytogo: I had a friggen blast at a restaurant/bar that was reserved by the No. Orange County Trojan Club. Undoubtedly the greatest showing in a big game by USC, when you consider the teams and the stakes going in. Absolutely spectacular! :kaboom: Anyone miss it? 55-19...end of story. :lol2:

I've been posting ever since I got home. I gotta sleep. In my jersey. So what if I'm 48 yrs. old.... :tongue:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Whew...got in before the lock! SOMEBODY CALL ME?? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Let's see, it's 12:30am...I'm still up and I have to work tomorrow. I just left the college football forums to drop some turd-bombs on all the trash talkers from Oklahoma, Auburn, Texas, LSU, Georgia, etc. who spewed filth and venom our way all month. SEC-this, Big12-that, Pac10 sucks, etc. :bird:

Thanks, Canes! :waytogo: I had a friggen blast at a restaurant/bar that was reserved by the No. Orange County Trojan Club. Undoubtedly the greatest showing in a big game by USC, when you consider the teams and the stakes going in. Absolutely spectacular! :kaboom: Anyone miss it? 55-19...end of story. :lol2:

I've been posting ever since I got home. I gotta sleep. In my jersey. So what if I'm 48 yrs. old.... :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]Talk all the sheit you can my friend. You deserved...... :waytogo:

We will put the same size a** whooping on Ohio State for you next fall..... :grin:

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
We will put the same size a** whooping on Ohio State for you next fall.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you learned yet, Byron? I can't believe you're still talking sh!t after the ass whooping the Buckeyes gave the Wolverines this year. You know Tressel is 3-1 against scUM, don't you? You keep believing though. :lol:

OSU plays the Longhorns the next two years. Let's see how they do.

As for the Orange Bowl, I was asleep by halftime (when the game was already over). I always like to see Stoops lose. :waytogo:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
As for the Orange Bowl, I was asleep by halftime

[/ QUOTE ]

Asleep, or drunken stupor? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I'm glad to see OSU open it up for Ginn...he's gonna be spectacular next year. We wanted him bad /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. We never get anyone. We're low on impact players. Our coaching is poor. Our fans suck. :flame: Oh wait, I was dreaming I was at UCLA! :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad to see OSU open it up for Ginn...he's gonna be spectacular next year. We wanted him bad

[/ QUOTE ]

We were supposed to get Jarrett. He jumped ship at the last minute to go to SC.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
You can probably have Fred Davis back in Ohio in the next 6 months. He's screwing up in L.A....he's been late getting back 2-3 times from school breaks, missed practices, meetings, etc. He's been in the doghouse multiple times and got left behind for the Orange Bowl (dohhhh!) cuz he failed to get back in time for meetings/practice after Xmas. :rolling:

Add those disciplinary times to a lack of playing time and he very well may leave soon. He's probably homesick (Jarrett almost left, before he started clicking on/off the field...now he won't go), but he seems to have a questionable attitude also. Great physical specimen and untapped potential, but seems to sulk. He won't be missed if he leaves. If he gets a better attitude, he could do well at 'SC still....right now he's a backup TE. Hope he gets straight :crazy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts