Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat thinks that she is a dog. She loves to play fetch with this ball that she has. I like to not pay any attention to her when she wants to play and then she purposly does stuff to annoy you so you play with her. When I ignore her she gets on my desk and starts knocking everything off of it. Pens, CD's, anything she can get her paws on. Or she just gets in my face and bites my nose.

· Registered
4,121 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PaintballinRider said:
My cat thinks that she is a dog. She loves to play fetch with this ball that she has. I like to not pay any attention to her when she wants to play and then she purposly does stuff to annoy you so you play with her. When I ignore her she gets on my desk and starts knocking everything off of it. Pens, CD's, anything she can get her paws on. Or she just gets in my face and bites my nose.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think thats bad my cat fallows me around meowing all morning long , when I get home from work and when I am waking up in the morning she sits on my chest and stares at me till I wake up ..
Some times it piss's me off !
and when we are ignoring her she acts like she is going to use my new tv as a scratching post ! :flame:

· Registered
12,482 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PaintballinRider said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
I hate cats

[/ QUOTE ]

We have suspected you didn't like pussies for some time now NOtto. Just messing :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

:808876-nono:

· Registered
6,167 Posts
I somehow like that smiley
:grin:

· Registered
2,139 Posts
Ahem! :808918-ot: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif...

YES CATS ARE FUNNY especially to those of us that like them :wink:

Every one I've had the pleasure to own has had a different personality and they're all unique. Very entertaining...especially when you have both a cat and a dog in the house! :waytogo:

· eARRROOOOOGA
17,361 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:

Every one I've had the pleasure to own has had a different personality and they're all unique. Very entertaining...especially when you have both a cat and a dog in the house! :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a large car & two Beagles & a German Shephard. The Beagles are afraid of her, so when I feed the beagles, she lays near the door into the kitchen and the beagles sit about 10 feet away and whine until I move the cat.

JM

· Registered
2,139 Posts
Hey JM! You should see it when that happens with a Rottweiler!! :smirk: My cat is a Maine ****, so he's not small, but he's still a LOT smaller that the dog and wins every time!! :lol:

· Registered
7,506 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a large car & two Beagles & a German Shephard. The Beagles are afraid of her, so when I feed the beagles, she lays near the door into the kitchen and the beagles sit about 10 feet away and whine until I move the cat.

JM

[/ QUOTE ]

How big is it?

:lol:

I'm just teasing Yeller, some cats are cool :waytogo:

· Registered
7,506 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
<font color="red"> The following is taken from the fantasies of <font color="blue"> Notto </font> </font>

<font color="blue"> Notto </font> ---->
<---- <font color="red">Mink </font> :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

:blush: :wink: :lol:

Although, frankly I'm sorta disturbed that the color that <font color="blue">Notto </font> chose for me matches that of <font color="red">The YETI </font> :808876-nono: :Wow1: :crazy: :lol:

· Registered
6,167 Posts
Don't you ever dare again to complain about boogers :shocked:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.