Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Caption Time

527 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
While standing in line for the glory hole, Jim wanted to try something different by standing on his head. It was then he realized he positioned himself poorly and would not be able to fit his @ss into the hole.

Crud ~ what exactly were you looking for when you found this? :lol:

#5 ·
Pickings were slim at the all-male revue tryouts.

or

What happens when you mix DUI stops and gay cops.

#7 ·
For some reason that makes it even funnier. So what was the news story to go along with this. Was it about gay cops? :lol:

#8 ·

"Free Vibrator Day at the Democratic National Convention"

Scott :lol: :Wow1:

#9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:

old man in grey coat talking to old man in black coat

"Bob, I'm not so sure about the all you can eat clam chowder today....."

or

"Bob, I'm not so sure about these Northerners....I think I'm moving back down south."

:kaboom: :help:

#10 ·

Ladies, have a look at our finalists, and cast your vote now for this years "Mr. eSportbike.com"

(PS--I think that's Hell Devil doin' the headstand, Notto in his shiny drawers, and that must be the Canadian contingent of GS and Spiked in the heavy coats, maybe Mink, Boom, or Fuzzy can put a face to the *ss of the shy one, but I'm bettin' the dog wins.)

#15 ·

Holy crap! It's the esportbike old geezers convention! :laugh:

Canes, Ninjaslayer, Grumpie1904, NegativeGs, and though he isn't old, <font color="blue"> Notto </font> being a bad boy as usual

:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.