Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
The US Air Force patch on the BDUs would show that the first image orientation is correct. Why is he saluting with his left hand? Maybe he didn't wash the right one after using the facilities. :laugh:

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
Are you suggesting that I would photo-shop something? :flame:

(for the record he is holding something. Although you still don't salute left handed. Instead you always carry things in your left hand. A habit I still have.)

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
YZF is a little TOO fascinated with John Kerry. Could it be his kind, unassuming demeanor? His personal sense of warmth and approachability? His disarming charm? His captivating singing voice?

:wink:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOt a photshop. The zipper on Kerry's jacket, the air force tag on the BDUs, the pitch of the prop blades it all points to it being a real pic. Why is Kerry saluting an enlisted man anyway?

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
perhaps hes not saluting, (it would explain a lot, scratching his eyebrow perhaps, holding a glare off his eyes,

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:Could it be his kind, unassuming demeanor? His personal sense of warmth and approachability? His disarming charm? His captivating singing voice? :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know you admired YZF_Flyer so much!

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
WFO-900 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you have too much <font color="red">p</font><font color="orange">r</font><font color="green">i</font><font color="blue">d</font><font color="purple">e</font> to do something like that.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
WFO-900 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you have too much <font color="red">p</font><font color="orange">r</font><font color="green">i</font><font color="blue">d</font><font color="purple">e</font> to do something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
YZF_Flyer said:
Why is Kerry saluting an enlisted man anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually that's a LTC, he has rank on his collar. In the Air Force only Officers wear rank on their collars. And he would thus out rank Kerry, you know back when Kerry was commiting murder and all those other atrocious crimes against humanity, while at the same time being a "war hero", back in Vietnam. :blush: :grin: :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.