Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I got 10/11, but I'm arguing the principle allies one. Italy became one our allies, and non vichy-france was our ally. I couldn't decide between that one and the china one. Poor question if you ask me.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
I aced that sh1t

declaration of independance in 1776- then the articles of confederation (1782 I believe, not sure) and when they didn't work, the Consitution in 1787 :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
yotsko said:
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
I got 8/11. :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]

Citizens of the 51st state doing well I see...;)

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it wouldn't be long before that came up. It's funny, I always thought the States was the 11th province... :wink:

A topic of conversation that comes up often with my American friends is just how little they know about Canada, or the rest of the world for that matter. It's too bad, really, because they certainly aren't stupid people.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
i am the first to admit i dont know much about canada, except that 1/3 want to be french, 1/3 british, and 1/3 americans, and that they make the best canandian jokes

oh and I LOVE CANADIAN BACON for breakfast :lol: :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
And why would anyone want to learn about Canada and it's history? Little or no bloodshed, everything was handled through the court system, and aside from a few little battles here and there, Canadian history is pretty damn boring in comparison to our Southern neighbours.

Hell, none of our Prime Ministers ever smoked pot, but we are more free about it :808908-wtf:
Makes sense, eh?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
wingswheels: Geez, I don't know how to argue that. Could it be because...YOU'RE RIGHT?? :blush:

One thing's for sure, I'm not in the 1/3 French wannabes. I don't mind reading or speaking it. It's just dealing with them that can be, um, difficult sometimes...

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
i think we need more leaders that will take a hit every now and then, maybe then they'd calm the fvck down.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Reminds me of that joke between the genie, a french guy and an Ontarian :smirk:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
...Hell, none of our Prime Ministers ever smoked pot, but we are more free about it :808908-wtf:
Makes sense, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

(cough) Kim Campbell (cough, cough)

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Does she really even count? She wasn't really elected into the position, and wasn't there for a full term

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Helluva summer job, though, don't ya think? I think old Pierre Trudeau burned the odd dart, too. Brian Mulroney most likely didn't, but I think his son Ben needs to!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.