Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been fully opened?

I can't remember the last time both of my nostrils were fully open and able to breath in and out completely unobstructed. Sometimes I think they're both operating at full throttle but when I close one nostril at a time and do a check, there's always one or both running below capacity.

Right this second I am breathing perfectly through my nose as I type. Both nostrils seem to be working fine and if I didn't know any better, I would say I was breathing at full capacity. It's very easy for me to breath right now and nothing feels as though it is clogged. I plug the right nostril and breath through the left nostril and I still get great throughput. I plug the left nostril and breath through the right nostril and BINGO!!! Running at about 50% capacity.

I do this every single day. Sometimes I can't wait for the morning when I can check the blockage of my nostrils. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and the first thing I want to do is a quick nostril check. Honestly, I have so much fun doing this it's hard for me to go back to sleep.

I can think of nothing better than on the rare occasion when both nostrils are operating at full capacity. The quality and the abundance of oxygen you get on that day has to be close to what heaven is like. :808875-bs:

Mob

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
jmcdomino said:
I can not beleive I actually read that some please :help: me

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope what happens to me doesn't happen to you. Once you start thinking about how much oxygen you are really taking in through your nostrils, you start to get a phobia and a compulsive disorder prodding you that you need more oxygen than what you are actually getting or you will die.

This goes on for a while until you eventually pass out from hyperventilating.

Mob

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Canes said:
Whatever you do, don't let Evilmink catch you trying to clear one out. :crazy:
She has a no digging rule. :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol:

The only time I am not in there digging around is when I am around my fellow humans. Even then, you might catch me poaching a few. I work from home so I generally have free reign to get them when they are ripe. However, if I am on a business trip and have to go into an office or spend all day on a plane or in the airport, get out of my way when I get back to the hotel room.

GOOOD NIGHT!!!! I can be in there for hours. They build up in layers and you have to gently pull the front layers out without pushing back the other layers. I like to try and do it without resorting to blowing them out. Not as fun as getting your hands a little dirty.

The only ones I really need to use the blower on is the "flapper". That's the one that sort of closes off the nostril when it stands up. Sort of like a heart valve. When I get one of those, I make sure it is in the closed position and then I blow it into a mirror or something that can catch it so it doesn't disappear. Nothing worse than losing one of them and never being able to see how big it really was.

Mob

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MobRule said:
The only ones I really need to use the blower on is the "flapper".

[/ QUOTE ]

You know...if I hadn't read the entire thread, I woulda thunk you had been reminded of the Anal sex awareness month. (This month) :laugh:

Welcome back Mob...long time no see :waytogo:

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
Nasonex :waytogo: But not to be used for more than the recommendations on the bottle. Extended use will cause a rebound effect in which your sinus/nasal problems will be worse than when you started.
I'm in the same boat as you are. Trying to sleep on the "wrong side" because you can only breathe through one nostril.......makes for a short night.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
This month is the annual anal sex awareness month? :Wow1:

You truly learn everyday something useful on esportbike. :waytogo:

Mob, I find myself picking my nose while I'm sleeping. It's frightening, I don't know how to stop this. Every morning I wake up I find a small pile on the desk next to my bed and can't remember how or when I built it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.