Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Sombeody Post MO\'s Shootout??

MO is doing a shootout comparo with the three liter bikes. Can someone with a suscription please post the results from parts 1 through 3. Much appreciated.

It seems kinda pointless to compare these three awesome machines. They're so close that it really comes down to brand loyalty, style and color preference. Oh and the fact that posers buy R1s, guys that like to rebuild engines buy Gixxers, and real riders who appreciate quality buy Hondas. Not that I'm biased.

These comparos are like a car accident...I feel like I shouldn't look, but something makes me want to.

Ride Red!!

When you see flashing lights...drop two and go!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Re: Can Sombeody Post MO\'s Shootout??

I thought that just the 1st part was posted 7-10 days ago....there's 3 parts now. Of course, I may be wrong, lol.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Oh and the fact that posers buy R1s, guys that like to rebuild engines buy Gixxers, and real riders who appreciate quality buy Hondas.

<hr></blockquote>

That just about sum the whole thing up! I could have not said it better myself/images/icons/laugh.gif There is only a few real rider that rides/owns all three!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I don't think parts 2 and three have been posted. Someone please post.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

Didn't Kman just have a post in DR/DR2 about posting copyrighted material? Get your own MO subscription and read the article...not like it's expensive or anything /images/icons/mad.gif

-nominal_squid-
SMUSA #11

·
Registered
5,011 Posts

Personally I'm not conserned about other peoples tests, I found out a capable rider on a stock 954 can get it through the 1/4 in 10.2 around 140MPH. Now I want to work on Me getting that 954 down to the low 10's. I already knew it's a great handler.

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

People with bikes, just like persons with cars or computers are always interested in the fasted they can achieve. Go to any computer forum and those guys are overlocking their chips to work much faster. When someone wants to know what bike is the fastest in the quarter I bet they are interested in the fastest platform to start modding. Or, other reasons could come into play. But to wonder these things are completely natural and should be part of conversations.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

in reply to:

Oh and the fact that posers buy R1s, guys that like to rebuild engines buy Gixxers, and real riders who appreciate quality buy Hondas. Not that I'm biased.

I guess Golbert, Mladin, Hacky, Yates, Chilli, and...etc aren't real riders then/images/icons/laugh.gif. Maybe they could pick up some lessons from you. Oh, and "real riders" don't rip on other bikes.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
144 Posts

sorry dude i mean no offence ut i have to say this. no Golbert, Hacky aren't real riders. Just kidding anyway i think motoman was just kiding too. Cant we all get along??????

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

Hmmm... So I'm a poseur that moonlights as a real rider when I want quality? /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

IanR1: You might want to see a psychiatrist about your bi-polar disorder. One day you ride the best sport tourer around and the next your on the smurf-blue R1. Take some meds, get balanced and escape the darkside.

And yes jmoney, I am just jokin'. That's half the fun of having a Honda, ripping on all the off-brand riders. My riding pack is ruthless. As long as we all keep it light, it's just good clean fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts