Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is CBRBABE out there????

Evil Temptress

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Duc~ Both. /images/icons/wink.gif BTW, I think your new sig logo gives a new meaning to "subliminal advertising." /images/icons/laugh.gif BRING BACK THE MOOSE!!

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Yeah, its very strange - I see Duc's signature, and I find myself wanting to give him bike bike no questions asked. Why is that?

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Crud~ Thankfully I've found the secret to Duc's power and as such have avoided his mind games. /images/icons/wink.gif BTW, I saw your animated logo on the "other site." Very nice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's amazing how you guys can take any subject and make it completely about yourselves. /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Im here!...oh the other babe. where is Lisa? did she actually and finally get a job? /images/icons/laugh.gif

-Dara

·
Registered
883 Posts
Nahh, She's retired now and living in Brazil, having skipped the country with all the Pocketbike raffle money/images/icons/laugh.gif!
(Just kidding Babe)

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

She's retired now and living in Brazil, having skipped the country with all the Pocketbike raffle money

<hr></blockquote>

LMAO!!! That's too funny jxl.

Mirage, I'm going to find a way to get one of my sigs over here...they are my best work! hehe I found about 20 more "subjects" that will fit the bill of signature material. Now I just have to see what happens when I work on them. /images/icons/wink.gif Want me to make one for you? LOL

My current sig here is temporary. I have an idea for an actual one but I haven't taken the time to actually do it.

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
I think Mirage designed most of the signatures on ESB so far ehhehe

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Duc~ If you think our "keyboard test" was bad, just TRY and make one of those as your sig logo. Oh boy! /images/icons/shocked.gif
Crud~ Thanks! I try to help out as many members as possible. /images/icons/smile.gif

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
VTL~ Helping out all the people (eSportbikers) who PM me or post and ask for a sig logo. /images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 36 Posts