Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
helloooooo.....

this is getting posted a little late so I'll let you chew me out if I see you 'round work on Monday, but ScreaminR6 and I are meeting Funkee at the truck stop between Mtn Home and Boise at 11 this morning.....Don't have your # or I'd call ya bro. Sorry /images/icons/smile.gif Hope you can meet us...

Looks like its gonna be a nice day today!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Nick and Jen, you two rock! Thankya for lunch too! I'll ask around and see how the highway 21 trip went for everyone else (ie gravel in all the apexes as usual for this time of year). But maybe we can hit that soon.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
You'd be proud of me Funky, I've been playing on the neighborhood streets here in Mt. Home. /images/icons/laugh.gif I would like to try it on a few faster speed corners. Call me

Ride to ride.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
R6Rider......where are you????

funky...the ride was fun. The pics didn't come out too good, gotta practice my mobile photography skills /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm here!!! Just been In ALS. Jen You should have my number on your recall roster. I was thinking of a sunday ride? Would you and screamin R6 like to go?

Live fast and don't blink!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Jen never looks at her roster....what's that?? I'm down for a ride with you and Funkee, Sunday sounds great however Jen will be on the way to Oklahoma!!! (where the wind goes sweeping down the plains). So what time? I'll try to call ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts