Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark @ Clubdesmo is having an "All Bike Track Day!" at Buttonwillow Raceway (near Bakersfield) and he is looking for some R1 (and of course all other bike) owners, as it is always impressive to see a bunch of really bitchin' bikes of the same brand!

Mark's '99-R1 is good to go and since the weather is going to be absolutely gorgeous this Sunday April 21st, everyone that can needs to come out and get on the track. Buttonwillow is not a wimpy track, and is actually a pretty fun track to ride. It's a really safe track (in case you get off of it) with a good amount of run-off!

To entice my R1 breathren (you guys) if you sign up in advance of our track days, as an R1 or R6 owner I'll give you an extra $50.00 off the sign up price! When you sign up "online" next to name put : (R-1, or R-6 owner) and that will alert me to give you the discount!

Here are the dates we have at Buttonwillow Raceway!
Sunday, April 21st, 2002
Saturday & Sunday, June 15th & 16th, 2002
Saturday & Sunday, July 6th & 7th, 2002
Saturday & Sunday, August 10th & 11th, 2002
Saturday & Sunday, December 28th & 29th, 2002

To sign up go to http://www.clubdesmo.com and you click on the "Track Days" link and please remember to add "R-* owner" to your name line. And we never exclude anyone for what bike they ride, only if they have a really bad attitude!

email us [email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will cost $190.00 from now till Sat... If you pay at the track it will be 210.00 I think.....

Quote from : Mark
To entice my R1 breathren (you guys) if you sign up in advance of our track days, as an R1 or R6 owner I'll give you an extra $50.00 off the sign up price! When you sign up "online" next to name put : (R-1, or R-6 owner) and that will alert me to give you the discount!

GREAT !!!! Cant beat the price......

Quote:

Buttonwillow
(NO noise restrictions) One day
31 days in advance $190, -$50 = $140.00
Inside 30 days $215, -$50 = $165.00
Inside 8 days $240, -$50 = $190.00
At the track $260, - $50 = $210.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts