Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does nayone want to take up a trip and have some fun doing this?? my girlfriend and i are seriously thinking about it.. the Butt Lite 2002. here check it out.. has anyone done it or know of anyone who has ???

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Just checked it out, looks like fun but I already have a 22 state trip planned at that time.

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Gonna do that on the R6 BK? OOF! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd consider something like that... I've done 1,000-mile days before, but the thing I can't figure out is what freakin' tires to put on my bike... I live in WA state, so it's abot 1,000-1,500 miles to get to the rally start point, then 7,000 miles for the rally, and then another 1,000-1500 miles home... I'd hafta buy a new rear tire in the middle of the rally! even if I mounted a new rear at the beginning, and nursed it along, It'd be toast by the time I got back to WA. Maybe I just need to get a second bike so I can put high-mileage tires on it and not end up on my head next time I go for a day-ride on the gixxer.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Bridgestones BT020's will make the trip, they'll be toast when you get back but then the trip is over anyway.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nemesis, the more I take the insanity test, the more insane I become. I'm even giggling before the window opens after clicking on the link. Too funny. /images/icons/laugh.gif

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
hahhahaa.. yeah i know i cant help myself either. I think me and my friends overkilled it last night. We had over a dozen windows open with them all running. The funny thing was that with so many running at the same time it ACTUALLY sounded like a grand prix race! LoL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts