Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
So - You took the ONLY flaw on the Red R1 and Messed up the Blue One with it!!!/images/icons/mad.gif
/images/icons/wink.gif
/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was bored and wondered what it would look like/images/icons/crazy.gif I'm sorry sir

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Must be bored. Hey, what would a blue 02R1 look like without any of those white decals?

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
/images/icons/laugh.gifSeriously - Winko - It does not look bad! I HATED the Red '02 in Pics - but in person - VERY nice!

·
Registered
566 Posts
quick question...just learning photoshop..have used other programs....how do you get the color to change so easily, with all the shadows etc?? I haven't figured that out yet

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
With paint shop pro... I use the hue/saturation/lightness option in the colors drop down menu... so look for that in your program.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
find the replace color option holzieaf and experiment with it... When you select it use the ink dropper that comes up to select the color you want to change and then adjust away... You all remember this one I did???

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
566 Posts
So SPidy...when are you going to do that to your bike???
also...man...MICRON is sure taking their sweet time getting those new pipes out....STILL waiting..

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Winko, could you make a red R1 with the grey front fairing from the silver R1? I've been wondering what that would look like. I bet it looks cool. Every one I've talked to said the large white front fairings are what take away from that bike.

If you have the time that is. Thanks

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I spoke with Mike about that earlier. I am gonna have him call you after he talks with Micron tommorow.. Your's should've been there, the batch that came in before yours came in 4 days time. He'll hook you up for sure! I am calling him now..... I got a few more mods and need to scratch it before I paint it..

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Thanx Twist(blue R1), looks to be the best R1 yet, anyone with a blue R1 doing that yet?

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
damn spider, how'd you get the flames on that green one...? that's photoshop too...? that's the first bike with flames that i've ever liked... and it's not even real...!!! LOL i guess because it has more of a "seaweed look" than flames... :) i'm going to print that out and show it to a friend of mine who just got one of the silver/black '02's to see what he thinks... and more importanty, to see if he's fooled into thinking it's REAL...? :)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry GREEN9 but I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean the entire bike red but the front silver?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hi Winko. I was wondering what the red 02' R1 would look like without the white front fairing, and in it's place put the flat black front fairing from the silver on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts