Sportbike Racing Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Hey Jason...Nick and Oppie ditched me this weekend to go cut firewood up in Fall Creek. They won't be back till late Sunday. My mom is here but leaving today (Sat) so if you still wanna ride Sun. give me a holler. :grin: If not I'll just be doing yard work. Which would probably be the best thing to do since the battery on the F4 keeps dying, and the rear tire on my RC is bald as a billiard ball (you can see the metal threads) so the only one running good is Nicks (and its a Yamaha so I can't truthfully say it runs good! :shocked: )

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to Boise. I'm looking to get together with some people who like to ride here. I'm still riding even though its cold so if you are brave enough let me know. I'm in Mountain Home but will ride up to Boise.

Adam 577-7128

·
Registered
132 Posts
welcome to mounain home Adam!!! It's not that bad. theres a few of us that ride during the winter but not to many. well maybe jenn and nick will ride. My bike is under the knife for most of winter but I might be able to get aone or two rides in
Jason

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Howdy. My bike is mostly put away for the winter, but I do take it out every now and then for short rides just to keep it in good shape. If you are in Boise on a weekend, be sure to call me and we can go out for a quick spin. 761-3758. Talk to you later.

Oppie

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Not always. I lived in Boise for 6 months, then moved to Mt. Home cause the commute to the air base was killing me. Lived there for a year and then went to the desert. When I got back, I moved back down to Boise and now I have moved into my new house in Nampa.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I'm surrounded by R6's....make them go away!! If you wanna ride with us, you have to take the Ducati... :grin: Just kidding Adam! Welcome...are you military? I passed a guy on a new R6 on Airbase Rd a couple weeks ago...wonder if that was you? Do you remember a burgundy colored '69 Mustang passing you?

Anyways, I just did an oil change on the RC and am hoping the weather warms up a bit this weekend. if it does, I'll give ya a holler.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Oppie, you've always been in Boise?

[/ QUOTE ]

He tried to stay here in Mtn Home, but Nick and I had to give him the boot....he broke the rules...red R6's are not allowed in Mtn Home, only blue ones. :grin:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Now Jen, if I wanted to smell bullsh!t, I can easily go visit a cattle ranch :bird:. You know the real reason I had to leave. All those military wives kept harrassing me, and I had to get out of town just so I could get some rest. It sucks being chewy AND good in bed. :waytogo: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
:lol: :lol: Or you could just stand outside my house when the wind is blowing right and catch a whiff of Simplot! ( or is it Nick that I smell?)

[ QUOTE ]
It sucks being chewy AND good in bed

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible to be both??

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jenn, I'd say it's nick but don't tell him. Oppie you moved to Nampa, WOW someone else crazy enough to live out here. You on the ACHD Van yet? If not give me a call. Jenn stop hating R6's cause there faster then your little honda's :lol:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
r6rider1979 said:
Jenn, I'd say it's nick but don't tell him. Oppie you moved to Nampa, WOW someone else crazy enough to live out here. You on the ACHD Van yet? If not give me a call. Jenn stop hating R6's cause there faster then your little honda's :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be on the ACHD van, but there is one little problem. I am no longer in the military, so I don't need a ride out to the base anymore. Duhhhh!! :grin:

·
Registered
579 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Oppie1kenopie said:
[ QUOTE ]
r6rider1979 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be on the ACHD van, but there is one little problem. I am no longer in the military, so I don't need a ride out to the base anymore. Duhhhh!! :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy isn't that a relieif i just got my papers showing me complete with my service obligation includding my two years of IRR the other day.....so now that i've managed to finally achive my goal of the last oh 20 years since i left the boise area and acctually make it back (well southside of Nampa) are there any shops equivlent to say cycle gear here or mom and pop places with good prices especially on tires and mounting balencing or am i stuck with the big dealers and are there any to stay away from or make sure i buy from? And what the hell is up with McMillian between five mile and Eagle road....last time i lived here i could count the number of homes on one hand and almost have fingers left over and other then the four or five farm homes all there was between five mile and lowell scott was corn fields......I can't belive how much this place has grown.....and for that matter as i recall bogus had one chir and some pull ropes if memory serves right.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
This area has grown alot sence i moved here in 98. There is a good bike shop on federal way. I think it's called performance bikes and snowmobles? they have good prices. It's right next to Air Design the chopper shop. Ask for Clayton.
Oppie your out. nice thanks for your invite to the party. where you working now?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Didn't have enough warning to have a party. When they told me I was out, I had only 5 weeks to get my life squared away. Not a time to be planning a party. I now work for Impact Wireless as a Nextel/Cingular dealer. Give me a holler sometime. 761-3758

·
Registered
132 Posts
Theres a few of us meeting up for a ride up the Idaho city loop Sunday the 12th. We will be meeting at Albertsons gas station off Gowen exit at 11:00. Oppie even you can come :lol: hope to see some of you there.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts