Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know anything about this exhaust? like what it might sound like? the pic shows the passenger pegs still there, it's a dual canister setup with dual outlets on each canister.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Looks pretty wild! Never heard anything about it.

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Blue Flame is made in the UK and over on the UK aprilia riders board I heard someone complaining about the quality of a slip on he got from them. The first one he received had a dent and the replacement also had a dent in it. He gave up after they suggested that maybe it was the Post Office denting them as they wouldn't ship a dented muffler. Maybe they wouldn't ship a damaged muffler but maybe they should examine their packaging methods. He lived there and was able to get a replacement sent to him in a matter of days with no customs or high international shipping charges so I wouldn't want to know what it would be like trying to resolve the same issue from across an ocean. They do look cool though

Take care,
Gregory

I could have been a squid, but I was too busy posing.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Blue Flame I heard is one of the best new exhaust companies in europe. It's made in England. Good Quality and I heard the tone is very aggressive sounding.

First rule of driving, what is behind me is not important!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have done some research and these are a dual slip on kit. The quality seems very good and there are a couple of dealers that i have talked to and they assured me that there would be no problem with damaged pipes or canisters. They are avaiable in single or dual tip outlets, and in a couple canister types.

Madmille

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just talked to a blume flame rep and he said that all of their canisters come with a lifetime warrenty except putting carbon on a twin bike. The prices also do not reflect inport tax and other fees. The 3D carbon does have a Ti sleeve so that pipe will be warrentied, but not the true carbon cans with no liner.

Madmille

·
Registered
883 Posts
I don't get the dual oulet thing. Is it just for looks?
If it is, it seems weird to want dual pipe, dual outlets, on a twin. Four outlets seems inconsistant to me. Who in the world would want their twin to look like a four? I know that is just an opinion thing, but if it has real purpose, then I would be all for it. Anyone know?

·
Registered
41 Posts
According to B&B racing they are purely astetic. But they suposidly give it some god awful low rumble that sounds "Really wicked" Personally i think i will order the single outlet, dual canister in titanium. I thought about that 3D carbon, but i already have a bunch of carbon fiber bits on my bike so it wouldn't have matched anyway.

Madmille

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.