Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I'm going to have to disagree. That looks like someone needed new fairings after an accident and couldn't get the right colors at the salvage yard. (sort of like those cars you see with one mis-matched door)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Change the front fairings to black and the tank to green, and the pipe to CF and you've got my bike. :waytogo:

Yep, I didn't get a black tank after the crash, but I thought it looked pretty good. The squids ask me if it's a special model. :lol:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Just my :2cents: . It does look like the bike was down and had to swap plastics. If it is the intended look, I’d swap the tank to green and the rear seat cowl to green with black edges. :waytogo:

Jim just thinks it’s “hideous” because the Yamis don’t come in the sweet lime green color. :wink:

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Actually - I think the all Green 10 is about the best looking bike available. The All black one is right there.

IMO - That combo looks like A$$ - not the good kind either - I'm talking fat, hairy man-A$$ !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
BlueDragon said:
I'm going to have to disagree. That looks like someone needed new fairings after an accident and couldn't get the right colors at the salvage yard. (sort of like those cars you see with one mis-matched door)

[/ QUOTE ]

No flow of color or color scheme... looks cheap/squidly to me

·
eSpellinbeechampyun
6,773 Posts
Never been a Honda guy, but the 929 is one of my all time favorite bikes asthetically. They said it was dissappointing performance wise, but I think it's the best looking Honda ever produced. Hated the 954's look, the 1000R is decent, but I'd take a 929 over either in a second.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts