Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
So do you have a second bike that you actually ride or what? /images/icons/wink.gif

But seriously, it looks sweet. Well done!

-KeithU

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
well done scott, I see you got the steering dampner on!!!!

what kind of helmet did they get you???

I met jeremy yesterday at his shop (picking up a lap timer) he seemed like a nice guy, picked his brain about chains and rotors for the track... that was a mistake (only gave me more ideas)....

<font color=yellow>Zoom,Zoom,Zoom</font color=yellow>
<font color=yellow>MOVE OVER COMIN' THRU</font color=yellow>

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Way to go Scott, I told you your bike was sweeeet! /images/icons/cool.gif

It's good to see that the Triumph is being recognized as a cool bike. It has the best lines for a bike to me.

Well, Duc's look good too.

Oh yea, where did you get the rear hugger from & ? $.

I'm going to do my swing arm like you told me & save $400's.

Once again, congrat's.

<font color=green>Peace&Luv</font color=green> /images/icons/tongue.gif
Ride It 'till The Wheels Fall Off !! /images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
What up JetPilot, howz it going?

Who is this Jeremy guy you're refering to ? I know a Jeremy who rides Triumph's too.

While I'm at it, what is the shift feel of the attack rear sets on Scotts' bike? Don't you have a set too?

Does the dampner make a big difference on our bikes?

<font color=green>Peace&Luv</font color=green> /images/icons/tongue.gif
Ride It 'till The Wheels Fall Off !! /images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well thanks everyone and yes I do ride this bike out in the canyons and I do drag knee on it. I won a Bieffe Max Biaggi replica, nothing specail but just winning was enough. Putt putt 3 I had a lot of trouble shifting my bike with my boots on because the shifter moves away from your foot and not with it. So I bought the attack rear sets and I love them and I'm able to shift alot better. Let me know about the swing arm and side stand I can polish them for you in a couple hours. I'm still trying to get used to the dampener so I'm not sure how much I like it yet. I also bought a PCIII at the bike show for only $250.00, I can't wait to get it installed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts