Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as one who is new to Vegas, what is the dilly? Bike nights, meet and greets, rides? The weather is perfect for riding, and I got no contacts here to run the streets with...
PM me, e-mail me, call me, whateva...let's just ride!!!

· eShoelessTVwatcher
10,154 Posts
hi Tramp glad to see you around. I know Sin City guys are looking to meet up on Friday, as for me, Might not be getting to do to much since I have crazy work schedules. Look at the SinCity site, always can find something to do on there.

· e-pariah
6,559 Posts
I will be in Vegas this next week on business from Sunday morning 1-16-05 to Friday morning 1-21-05. Of course I will be watching the Eagles kick the crap out of the Vikings at 10AM Sunday; anyone know a good place to watch the game in Vegas? I wouldn’t mind hooking up with riders in the area just to hang out for a bike night or maybe to plan a ride sometime soon. Are there any twisties near Vegas? Unfortunately, this time I will not be bringing my bike due to security reasons. Is it safe to leave my bike in the Stratosphere parking structure? Anyway if anyone cares to respond I will have a computer with me in Vegas, contact me directly at ([email protected]) notice two a’s in baack.

Thanks, JEFF

· Registered
2,826 Posts
it starts at 10PM and I am not sure if there is a cover or not just got put on the party to bartend. Ice House is off of main street. if your going south on charleston you make a left on main street about 1/2 mile down you will see ice house lounge on the left.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.