Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am not thrilled but I need to sell my bike. I have to free up some money for my new arrival next month (Baby Girl).
The Bike is a 2001 ZX9R. I have recently had some paint work done, but it has never been down. Its has a scorpion flamed titanium slip-on, polished wheels, DB windscreen, steel braided lines and ebc hh on the front, new tires, and flush mounted singnals. It also has a three year extd warranty. I am asking $7800.00 or best offer.
I will post a pic soon.

I also have a 2001 CR250R that I might sell if my 9r doesn't. It has a fmf pipe and white bro air filter. It also has a Ricky Car graphix package (woody woodpecker). I will start the price at $3800.00 or best offer. Sorry no pics of the dirtbike yet.

One of these must go.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Re: Bike Must Go

NOOOOOO push to keep the bike, come on, it's already paid for, work some overtime!!! explain to your wife the hit you're gonna take on the resale...you should just keep it, you know you want to, keep it and ride it till it has 50 grand on it.....don't give in dude! sell the cr250 and start sellling crack to keep your bike, whatever, just don't buckle and sell! it'll always be an excuse after that as to why you can't get another one....just a thought.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Bike Must Go

Willie, thanks for the imput, but I only wish my bike was paid for. It sure would make things a lot better.

Mad and Doc, I tried to edit the picture of the bike since you guys feel that the one I have does the bike an injustice, but I was unable to edit the pic. So, I will take better ones tomorrow and post them ASAP. Thanks for looking out for me. Be sure to tell everyone how much better it looks in person.

Thanks
Justin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts