Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to have to use such a cruel method to get attention...listen I need opinions on what color I should paint the solo tail I got for my bike...the rest stay the same color, the only idea I got was black, anybody got some input
(sorry about the boob thing again!) :)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I'd say all one color. You can always add graphics later, if you want to spice it up.

Forgive & forget. Just never forget when I forgive.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
yeah, i'm thinking monochromatic also... although, the '02 copper 9r uses a black tail...

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
yeah I'd say black is the only color really that you could use. but that's just my opinion

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
If possible, do a copper to black fade. I think that would look pretty sweet.

I Burn Dust and You Can Eat my rubber!!!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
and, finally, copper to black.

I kinda think you should go with solid copper, myself...maybe add some black graphics if you want /images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Limenine ! and I do agree with you on going all solid...it was either that or black. But I rather leave the option of adding graphics later on. My other option was getting a carbon fiber solo tail and leaving it natural (carbon fiber look) since all of the lettering on my bike is made of simili carbon fiber decal. Anyway thaks for the visual.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just had the tail section on my 01 9r painted solid silver. I plan to have red stickers made to try and spice it up a bit. I haven't put my bike back together yet but I will post a pic a soon as possible. My opinion on your bike is to go black. I think it would look better to break the color up and mabey add some type of graphix to tie in with the front.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts