Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will ride for the Repsol factory Honda team in 2005...

Still can't win though... :lol:

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Twistagrip said:
[ QUOTE ]
indianaroadracer said:
Yes, and I doubt he will offer much help to Nicky either.

[/ QUOTE ]
He might be able to help Nicky with his excuse generation and whinning. :smirk:

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the goatee.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Actually, he's probably going to cement Nicky's place at Honda. Being on the #1 bike in the world will probably render 45-50% of his excuse book useless though. Time to get creative Max. :bird:

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
ender said:
Saw Nicky on Two Wheeled Tuesday and they asked if it would bother him to have a female team mate. He said no, after all he's got Biaggi now.

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MACK1 said:
Actually, he's probably going to cement Nicky's place at Honda. Being on the #1 bike in the world will probably render 45-50% of his excuse book useless though. Time to get creative Max. :bird:

[/ QUOTE ] You took the words right out of my mouth . how lame will the excuses get this year . Cant he just admit he sux compaired to the others

·
Registered
329 Posts
Does anyone think Nicky will have a breakout year this year? His team in much more intergrated and his bike should perform as good as anything out there. It's time for him to do something or I'm afraid after his contract is up they will start moving him down the ladder :frown:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
F4iHigh said:
i thought Nicky was pretty honest this year. He admitted that the increase in the race pace caught him out there and he never once complained that the bike let him down.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, nicky is always honest, which is the complete opposite of Biatchaggi who comes up every excuse in the book to explain his ineptness....except actually admitting that he is the limiting factor. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
Cant he just admit he sux compaired to the others

[/ QUOTE ]

What "others"? You mean the 20+ people who finished below him in points this past year? Or just the "other" two guys who beat him this year?

Biagi doesn't suck by any means of the word. He seems kind of weird and I don't like to listen to his interviews, but the shrimpy complainer can ride the hell out of a motorcycle.

I will be shocked beyond belief if Biagi is able to dominate in '05, but I would really like to see him give Rossi a run for his money. What better rivalry to watch is there right now than Rossi vs. Biagi?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.