Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking back over the year and thought it would be funny to hear some stories of all the crap/good things that happened in the last year before i severely burn myself,,, "again," doing stupid things with fireworks (That was years ago and i'm ok, now)....

My year was completely uneventful, i just would like to hear what happened elsewhere....

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Best memory of 04 , well i have a couple , well about mid March i dont remember the date i proposed to boomboom , definatly some thng to remember , and Aug 12 when we got married .Being the godfather for my neice. Worst memories having to walk away at the airport to fly back to japan. Tossing my R1 , blowing my motor .

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
Best memory of 04 , well i have a couple , well about mid March i dont remember the date i proposed to boomboom , definatly some thng to remember , and Aug 12 when we got married .Being the godfather for my neice. Worst memories having to walk away at the airport to fly back to japan. Tossing my R1 , blowing my motor .

[/ QUOTE ]

Yer damn lucky you remember the wedding date! :lol:

For me:

The Good:

- The marryin' on Nov. 20th. (the honeymoon was great too)
- The job offer with relocation
- Seeing my entire family for the wedding week

The Bad:

- Moving was tough (leaving loved ones)
- Some work days at old job

After a couple of challenging years, this was pretty good with 2005 shaping up great! :waytogo:

·
Registered
366 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:

[/ QUOTE ]

(the honeymoon was great too).

:blush: :808876-nono:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Looking forward to out honeymoon , hopefully a nice cruise in a nice warm location with plenty of ........ :blush:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yer damn lucky you remember the wedding date! :lol:

For me:

The Good:

- The marryin' on Nov. 20th. (the honeymoon was great too)
- The job offer with relocation
- Seeing my entire family for the wedding week

The Bad:

- Moving was tough (leaving loved ones)
- Some work days at old job

After a couple of challenging years, this was pretty good with 2005 shaping up great! :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]Don't forget your bike being stolen. Someone tried to steal my 2 bikes too if that counts. They tampered with my circuit breakers on the side of the house. I only left for a hour. I gots me some protection now.

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay so Getting my bike, Terra proposing, Getting married, having a new pipe show up on the bike. Worst, watching him walk away in April, Aug, and Nov.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:
Don't forget your bike being stolen. Someone tried to steal my 2 bikes too if that counts. They tampered with my circuit breakers on the side of the house. I only left for a hour. I gots me some protection now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point - but seeing how I ended up with a BEAUTIFUL '04, that actually seems like a stroke of bizarre luck. :wink:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Best: Finally begininning a relationship after a 4 year hiatus

Worst: Driving down my driveway and seeing a bridge heavy enough to carry a loaded tractor trailer was no longer there.

JM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts