Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am an 18 year old college student that wants a ducati extremely bad, but all I can afford is a little less than $2,000 and I was wondering if anyone knows if it is at all possible to maybe find a somewhat decent ducati at a re-po auction or not. Thanks.!
John Hayes

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I've only heard of one Duc (916) at a police auction. Still got $5000 for a bike that needed new forks and plastic.

YZFRob

97 YZF750R7
93 CBRF2 sponsored by TrickTape

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
$2000 would make a nice down payment on a used one. Remember: "school loans aren't just for books anymore!" Good luck!

·
Registered
573 Posts
yeah i think if you find one for two thousand let me know cause for that price id take another one!! really though you might want to look at getting a old fzr or something, there is not a lot of bikes in that price range, i have been there, i ended up getting a 93 500r ninja as my first bike, it wasnt pretty but it worked, all for 1,900 bucks! good luck shopping

even your garage door goes up and down a little faster with a ZX7R inside.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Start with something small, and don't get a European bike for your first one. Cause it will hurt when you drop it cause of ur missing skills. Find a older jap bike and toss it around for a while till u get sick of it and then upgrade.

First rule of driving, what is behind me is not important!!

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Maybe you can find a 600SS for that money? Over here they can be found for that amount...

Be afraid, be very afraid!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts