Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to the store yesterday with my mother, and walked off to the beer isle to see if they had cherry wheat so my dad could try it, they didnt have it. but they had Optimator. I remembered hearing good things about that beer on here. And since I love dark beers(good for the heart) I threw a 6 pack in the cart.

It lived up to my expectations. And is definitly up there on my list of favorite beers now. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
yes, Spaten Otimator is one of, if not my favorite of all beers! will kick your butt too! a 6 pack will equal a 12 pack. But, the next day....ohhh, the hang-overs!

Try it will some brats simmered in a american yellow beer and apples in sourcrout(sp?).(coook them in it) Heart attack in a meal but damn yummy!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
We drink "boots" of this stuff all the time at Essenhaus. A boot is about 4-5 beers in a giant glass boot. Will get you messed up....

Anyone ever had McEwan's Scottish Ale? Good stuff and 9.5 % alcohol by volume :waytogo:. My roommates and I used to drink them 3 at a time in the shower back when we lived in the dorms. Drink in a hot shower = drinking in a hottub. Man will that mess you up.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
We drink "boots" of this stuff all the time at Essenhaus. A boot is about 4-5 beers in a giant glass boot. Will get you messed up....

Anyone ever had McEwan's Scottish Ale? Good stuff and 9.5 % alcohol by volume :waytogo:. My roommates and I used to drink them 3 at a time in the shower back when we lived in the dorms. Drink in a hot shower = drinking in a hottub. Man will that mess you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got in the shower with your roommates? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I hope they were women. :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
My roommates and I used to drink them 3 at a time in the shower back when we lived in the dorms

[/ QUOTE ]

In the dorm showers that were all seperate stalls. But yes, I have been in the shower with my roomate. And yes there were women involved. wisea**. Oh my god. I must be getting old. I am starting to sound like Ninjaslayer :bawling: :lol: :bird:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
:lol2: :lol2:

Next thing you know you'll be calling people "sonny" and driving a Rascal.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
Someone need to photochop a .50 mounted on the basket. Its ninja's urban assault vehicle. GO JOE!!! :lol: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey you fooking wisea**. I have a $180,000 up armored Toyota Land Cruiser I ride around in. No playing games for this kid at the day and time. I want to live to spend some of the money I have earned in my life you know...... :grin:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
Someone need to photochop a .50 mounted on the basket. Its ninja's urban assault vehicle. GO JOE!!! :lol: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey you fooking wisea**. I have a $180,000 up armored Toyota Land Cruiser I ride around in. No playing games for this kid at the day and time. I want to live to spend some of the money I have earned in my life you know...... :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine I guess

[ QUOTE ]
Luke: Come on. Why don't you take a look around? You know what's about to happen, what they're up against. They could use a good pilot like you. You're turning your back on them.
Han Solo: What good's a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. It's more like... suicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

:bird: :bird:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
I will get you all a few pics of the vehicle tomorrow. This thing is rock solid. I would like to see some dumb a** try and punch the window of this to break the window and car jack it...... :lol:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea, its right up there with my favorites, I saw the Spaten, but I could see thru it, so i got the optimator. I wonder if you could do a black and tan with the spaten and optimator, that could be interesting :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts