Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I'm not selling my 748, but this bike is a beaut!! 2001 MV Agusta F4S for sale, buddy of mine is parting with the incredible F4 to get his 998. Check out the picks and details of the machine over at http://www.latencyproject.com/mv/mv4sale.html

I can tell you this machine has been extremely well maintained.

I would buy it if I could afford it...correction, if I was not married. /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Awesome bike /images/icons/smile.gif I can't beleive he spent $375 on a windscreen though /images/icons/shocked.gif/images/icons/shocked.gif

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
he should stop dickin' around a list that puppy on ebay. there's one listed now out of arkansas. it says he's got an aftermarket exhaust on it, but i'm guessing that's not pictured either...? the exhaust shown looks just like the stocker... or are they merely similiar in looks...?

G

·
Beautiful bike! I can see where the TiNi Windscreen retails for about $375... Titanium Nitride coating is VERY expensive... I bought the TiNi visor for my Arai RX7-RR4 helmet ($80)... and the stuff is extremely suseptable to scratches...

"Viva Ducatisti" /images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts