Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do ya ever like to watch REALLY BAD movies..I got one for ya....
Its called "Robot Monster"

It features a monster that wearing a gorilla suit with a bad immatation of a diving helmey as a space helmet....
Typical dialog...
Further evidence of the movie’s awesome command of science is presented. Hey, somebody get Stephen Hawking to explain what they’re talking about here, will ya?

Ro-man is the moster..

Great One is his boss

Ro-Man, proclaiming his success at eliminating all human life from the Earth: “All are gone now. The way is clear for our people.”
Great One: “I want facts, not words!”
Ro-Man: “Fact A! My pulse has been reduced to plus zero zero.”
Great One: “Reject! Error!”
Ro-Man: “Error? But Great Guidance, I have proved it! My energizer has scan-checked by square feet! No life above lepidopteron level exists!”
Great One: “My calculator is more accurate! In the twenty-second category there is an error of sixteen-billionths!”
Ro-Man: “The Great One is never wrong. Then there are perhaps eight people left on Earth?”
Great One: “Not perhaps! Precisely! Find and destroy them!”

http://www.jabootu.com/romon.htm

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Sounds like a good movie to watch after downing a handful of cocktails.

Or, it might be a great movie for Mystery Science Theater 3000.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
Or, it might be a great movie for Mystery Science Theater 3000.

:lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY what I was thinking as I was reading it...

:waytogo: :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey SPAZ..welcome back..look accross the hall and tell the boss its o beer thirty..lets get together for a brew...

Yep It was on MS#K a couple of times..I swa it last weekend on the county television channel....I dont know why...but it was so bad..c/n stop watching...its got to be the worse movie ever!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
hey SPAZ..welcome back..look accross the hall and tell the boss its o beer thirty..lets get together for a brew...

[/ QUOTE ] thanks....and 10-4 :waytogo: did ya get a hold of gixxerjoe?

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Re: Bad Movie Report...You gott find this and watc

:lol: I must have fell asleep just before that part...i kept drifting in and out durin that movie :lol: There were one or two funny lines but besides that it was lame.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: Bad Movie Report...You gott find this and watc

Anchorman had two saving graces (not enough to save it from the "bad movie" list, but oh well) and those were:

1. Christina Applegate. Mmmmmmmmmm

2. The character named Brick. He was funny and with a name like Brick, it is to be expected.

Other than that, the movie sucked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.