6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And not the "good" grind, either.... :bawling:

Good Morning!!!

Scott :laugh:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I can't believe I didn't call in sick today. I want to go back on vacation. :bawling:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
:lol: Oh, that's funny.

What's up Homeless.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:

What's up Homeless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much. Munching on a salad (lettuce, not anal variety) and catching up on a week of Fark reading. :waytogo: How are you doing?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:

What's up Homeless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much. Munching on a salad (lettuce, not anal variety) and catching up on a week of Fark reading. :waytogo: How are you doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful man, if I laugh out loud too much at work, people will come over and question me. :lol:

Not much over here, just enjoying another monday at work :rolling:. Thinking about taking half a day today, but I think I'll save it until thursday. Already got friday off so I'll have plenty of time to get in drinking shape for friday night.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'll go out like a champ so I'll be hungover all day Friday so it will be easier to get drunk that night. Cheap champagne, here I come. I probobly won't feel human again until at least Tuesday :kaboom: But I still do it every year.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Who wants to feel human anyway. Humans work, remember. Today I would rather feel like a spineless, mindless sea urchin. :grin:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Yeah, thats true. I have a soccer game tonight. I have to go show the old men whats up again. Last game (my first) I scored 4 goals in a 10-6 losing effort. The best part is that I'm a keeper. We have this old guy playing keeper who is horrible. I told them I was an all-state keeper after the game, but they insisted that I not play keeper since I scored 4 goals. If I would have played keeper, they would have scored 3 goals max. Oh well. I like the exercise and scoring goals :waytogo: The best part is when someone tells you you are good, you say "Yeah, but I'm a keeper" :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I used to play soccer many moons ago. I always played center midfield (sort of like a sweeper). I used to love it because my main job was to run where ever the ball went. Offense, defense, whatever, I just ran as fast as I could all over the field. Keeper is the place to be though, but I discovered that too late. Good luck tonight. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Luck has nothing to do with it. My team sucks. They are all clueless basic strategy, formation, etc....but it will be fun. I used to play almost everyday. I even was on the UW Badgers team for 1 semester (it screwed with school too much to be 3rd string). Its nice to have time to play again. :waytogo: The refs piss me off though. They have no idea what they are doing and after awhile I ten to let them know about it. They don't like it too much. But its fun to tell them my 10 year old cousin who refs could have made the call better than tem. :kaboom:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts