Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone up for a weekly ride or a poker run in AZ? Been riding here for 8 months and only have 1 other person I ride with

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gold Canyon is about 10 miles east of Apache Junction on HWY 60, let me know if you want to go for a ride, if you're ever in the area

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I guess that there is not too many riders in the Phoenix/Metro area??

Funny how I see atleast 10 sportbikes on the way home everyday :808993-banghead:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Keep me in mind when you want to go riding.

I am moving to the Phoenix area in October and will have a sportbike within 2 weeks of my arrival. I will be new to the area so I will have NO idea where to go riding, but I intend to find out quickly the best routes.

slmcknight

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well me and my buddy are thinking of maybe a trip to Tucson next weekend if you're up for it. We had to postpone it from this weekend (things came up)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I already have plans for next weekend, sorry. Have you done the ride up 88 to Tortilla Flats? have to catch it on a weekday or else there is a lot of traffic. That road is a lot of twisties. I get home around 5 or 5:30 if you want to go after work one day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will be in the Phoenix area (north) the week of Thanksgiving...........and I'm bringing my bike! Let me know if you want to hook up and ride. I know of at least 2 other riders from the Colorado Sportbike Club that now reside in the Phoenix area that want to ride also.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just moved to AZ & am having the same problem....I see bikes all the time, but haven't met hardly anyone to ride with yet. Must be an Arizona thing?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey, I'm originally from Phoenix. I'm in the Army and stationed in Colorado Springs now. I routinely go down to Phoenix. I here that Ramero's at 43rd Ave and Bell has alot of riders that meet there. I'm in Iraq right now but I will be returning to Phoenix in June of 06'. Would like to link up and ride then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts