Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to send out an invite for a ride on Saturday.

I'm thinking a trip to Prescott Via Mt Yarnell. The crew at SWSportRider will guide the ride. Our friends over at SVC have offered to be a starting point for our ride and make coffee and bring in doughnuts for us
(So please RSVP if you can with your preferred doughnut ).

We'll kick it off around 9 and leave SVC at 10 so it won't be too early (and too cold). They have also offered to spot check tires and chains for us to make sure everyone's good to go. That should put us in Prescott (with stops) at about 1:00 or 1:30PM.

Sun Valley Cycles
925 N McQueen
Suite 101
Gilbert, AZ 85223

The high temp for the day on Saturday is supposed to be 70 in Prescott, so you might want to bring a sweatshirt or liner for your jacket and a place to store it in case you get warm on the way back.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Aw man..wish I could join.
I will be flying to Flagstaff trying to accumulate flight hours.

Next time I hope to be able to make it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's all good. We're going to try and do a lot more events soon. SVC has been awesome about playing host to our rides and charity events. :smile:

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Since when is AZ in the Mountain section. :lol: Just because we dont have a beach near by dont mean we are Mountain.. :applause: I thought the Mtn section was for the CO,NM,ID type of areas.. I will try to make the next ride once I get my new bike.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
New bike? is the 750 gone already? AZ bounce between the MST and PST time zones so I've never really known where to post.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
3banger said:
New bike? is the 750 gone already? AZ bounce between the MST and PST time zones so I've never really known where to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea dave,
The 750 is out to make room for my new bike.. Next years Moto GP ride and WSBK Utah races will be easier on this old man to get to.. :lol: Im waiting for the dealer to get it in stock..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts