Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have experience with ATV rentals in Lost Wages? I've never done anything like that before, but need to plan some daytime activities for a bachelor party.

Any leads in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

I looked it up on the internet, but there are so many of them I don't know which is good.

Thanks in advance.

-Thach

:smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,469 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
roadracer98 said:
We have ATV rentals in Lake Havasu. :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]
Kenny, dirt bike rentals too by any chance? I'm looking to try some out...
 

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
Joined
·
10,430 Posts
Well depends on where you are goign to want to use them. I know there is a Jet ski rental near by, and they do ATVs, but mostly near teh strip and stuff is Mopeds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
BRBJackson said:
[ QUOTE ]
roadracer98 said:
We have ATV rentals in Lake Havasu. :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]
Kenny, dirt bike rentals too by any chance? I'm looking to try some out...

[/ QUOTE ]

No Bill, No dirt bikes :bawling:. You remember my Buell buddy glenn, he is the owner of the ATV rental co here in town. :lol2: You need to roll out here so we can take to the hills on a few quads, its really nice this time of year. PM me if your interested, I think Jason is going to head in this direction in a cpl weeks maybe you can carpool with himz. :waytogo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,003 Posts
OHH OOOOH OOOOH.....

I wanna bring my quad out to play... Hopefully I will get the time to fix my dinosaur of and IT425's clutch soon too!!

Jason, Gimme a ring when your gonna go ride!!!!

M.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
maRRtin said:
OHH OOOOH OOOOH.....

I wanna bring my quad out to play... Hopefully I will get the time to fix my dinosaur of and IT425's clutch soon too!!



M. [/quote

I thought the IT was a 465? I had an IT200 WAYYY back in 1980,and it was new. :help:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,003 Posts
They made both the 465 and the 425.... Im not too sure what the differences were besides displacement (obviously)





Either one is a freaking MONSTER though... lol.


I had it stick in 1'st gear on me after a 2 hour ride around Stodard Wells and havent bothered to open it up and see why yet... Im hoping its the clutch for now though.... :help:

M.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
maRRtin said:
They made both the 465 and the 425.... Im not too sure what the differences were besides displacement (obviously)





Either one is a freaking MONSTER though... lol.


I had it stick in 1'st gear on me after a 2 hour ride around Stodard Wells and havent bothered to open it up and see why yet... Im hoping its the clutch for now though.... :help:

M.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool bike!! Monoshock suspension
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,497 Posts
I know there are places, but as far as where they are, i have no clue.....
If you do end up coming out, and wanna go riiding..Apex/Nellis dunes is about the best riding we have.. Little bit of everything there... MX track, jeep trails, sand dunes.. :waytogo:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top