Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone go to the show this weekend? I went and loved it alot of bikes. It will be a fun world with all the new bikes. I have alot if pics if anyone wants me to post them. The new Gixxer looks really different in person, Youll either hate it or love it no middle man on this bike. Myself i loved it there will be some changes on my quick somethings just dont work on it.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I was there as well, the show this year had a much larger crowd that last year. I worked at the Ducshop booth, and at 9 a.m. Saturday morning there was already a line to get into the show. Have to agree with you on the '05 Gixxer 1000, you either love it or hate it. Personally, I think that exhaust is arguably the ugliest OEM part ever affixed to a motorcycle of any brand. That silencer is purely hideous! But the aftermarket exhaust manufacturers have to be salivating when they see all the potential sales of pipes they'll have as a result! I too have plenty of pics from the show, just don't know how to load them where they'll actually show up without downloading the attachment. John, (Duc748), a little help here?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on this page go to reply like normal then at the bottom check (I want to preview my post and/or attach a file) then it should give you the option to browse your computer for the pic that should work

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Stan, you'll have to get the files down under 100KB (97.5kb works well) and attach them to your post (one per post). Once you have your attachments open them up and copy the URL (must end in .jpg) and then edit your post. From the Instant UBB code you can click <font color="purple">Image</font> and post your URL into the box that appears. This will embed your picture into the post so people don't have to click attachment. Do this for each post attachment. :waytogo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts