Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried some of Art's carbon fiber accessories? Are they of good quality?

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
ART stuff is supposed to be VERY good - They're sold more in Europe than here, though... You also might want to check out NWS. I have a C/F rear fender on the Falco and it's well thought out and clean. I got it through http://www.carbotex.com I like it enough that I ordered a set to have ready for when the Falco comes home with it's new Mille swinger...

Do me a favor??? - If you see something that'll hang down below the swinger and protect the linkage and shock from crap, give me a shout, willya? /images/icons/cool.gif

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As of yet Scott, I've not seen anything to protects to shock linkage. It does get it share of road grim. Going for the Mille swingarm! That is going to look great! Will you be replaceing your Leo Vinci or did it not get harmed? I saw the Art carbon fiber in Dennis Kirk's new catalog.

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
The Leos got a couple scuffs and the bracket on one of them is bent. I haven't decided, but a little scrubbing with a scotchbrite pad and a few taps from a rubber mallet should see it right.

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
255 Posts
Art carbon is available from any local dealer, it's being distributed by Parts Unlimited in the US. I haven't seen each piece, but the huggers I've seen extend below the swingarm. It's nice, well made stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a rear ART hugger for my 2001 zx-9 from Street fighter but as of yet it has not come in. I'll post on it when I get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts