Sportbike Racing Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Re: Are Ducati\'s worth the money????

hey 500rslice i just got a 748 duc from chicago cycle center and if im thinking right i belive a guy there named stu said he could get a new 996 for around 13,000. maybe it was less i cant remember. but anyways since the 998 is here ducati is selling the 996 for less check out www.chicagocycle.com email stu and ask him.

even your garage door goes up and down a little faster with a ZX7R inside.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Re: Are Ducati\'s worth the money????

Thats what I figuring was that the 996's would be selling for cheap now because the 998's are out. Thats how I scored my 929 for less than the F4i's was the new 954's coming out. As far as my opinion if I would get one. I would if I had expendable cash but I don't know if I would buy one if it would strain my budget. They are sweet looking bikes though and I would take one in a second.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it possible to have warm feelings and heartfelt affection for the rows of zeros and ones? And yet, these are exactly the feelings that I now have towards Bitcoin. I sincerely admire this irreplaceable tool, a wonderful creation of financial and technical thought, which no one believed only 6 years ago, except for a small handful of enthusiasts. And today Bitcoin is gradually becoming a lifeline for people from all over the world's ocean of finance, and many are increasingly interested in the Cryptocurrency Blog. Guys, is this a bubble or not?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts