Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a mirrored shield for a Arai RX7-RR4? Any info would be great. Thanks......

They don't call me LUCKYDUK for nothing........

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
negatory...arai does not provide iridium shields..they used to have a 3rd company make one for their helmet but the coating would come off real easily so people started returning them. ever since then they stopped selling them at least where i live. besides they were not authentic arai shields like the LT/DRK smoke shields...try WWW.VISORSHOP.COM they r in Northern Ireland they have silver and rainbow iridium shields..i just ordered a OGK ff3 visor and tear offs from them

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I will try the websites. I went to my local dealer and they said they could get one but it would be $90 or so. Holly S*&$. I only paid $45 for my Shoei Shield. I will check out the websites and let you know. Thanks again.

They don't call me LUCKYDUK for nothing........

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'd skip the mirrored visor. I had one and it didn't hold up very well at all. Just go with the dark tint just as good in the sun and lasts.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Sorry I was not able to post earlier, but I got 3 for my helmets from http://www.visorshop.com/

They did me right and the quality was spot on and have been going well for 2k+ miles.

~A

Don't BRAKE till you see the whites of their eyes, oh yeah remind me which is the brake lever again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts