Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
owwww...ahhh....owww...ahhhh.....

<font color=yellow>Zoom,Zoom,Zoom</font color=yellow>
<font color=yellow>MOVE OVER COMIN' THRU</font color=yellow>

·
Registered
734 Posts
Does it come in a traning wheel version? /images/icons/wink.gif

Go Big or Go Home. <font color=red>Or just make sure you make it home?</font color=red>

·
Registered
331 Posts
You fellas really think he'll be able to get anything done this year...
As for his record, I really can't comprehend why he's THE guy to head off Aprilia's program in GP. The man is never been very note worthy and his carrer...blah.
How I wish Haga were on that thing.
On another note, the Aprilia has not been putting up lap times even in the top 10. The engine, I know, is up to par...that F1 based thing is bad. But I don't know that they got the balance or handling of the thing figured out yet.

just Ride!

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
is that a high-exit akrapovic exhaust on there now...?

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shamar1, if you want a bigger version of any of these pics, just ask.

kman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts