Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and I are trying to integrate the signal/tail lights using a trailer kit on his '98 CBR 900. Does anyone have a pic of where the flasher is located. We are trying to install an aftermarket flasher to slow down the blinking. If you have pics that would be great and any detailed description of how to install the flasher would be welcome as well. Thanks.

Gunite

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I do and I'm not gonna tell'n... hahaha/images/icons/laugh.gif My pictures of my project to integrate two additional bulbs inaddition to the brake bulbs are at home.. I have them at the lower conner of each side. I'll post a pic when I get home..

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Don't know if this will help you or not but go to http://www.sportbikeguy.com he has the whole modification down with pictures. As far as the signal relay you have to change it to something like a EL-15 from Advance Auto Parts. I've done two or three of these. The relay makes a clicking noise but you won't hear it once the engine is started. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured it out finally...I just soldered in a 10 ohm resister in between the ground and hot wire for the turn signal wires and it works perfectly now. Those trailer kits need a load on the signal wires for the kit to function properly. Anyhow thanks for the advice.

Gunite

1 - 5 of 5 Posts