Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
We've heard from him a lot more recently than we've heard from you! Where have you been man? What have you been up to?

Choad's doing good...still in physical therapy...and he STILL hasn't rescheduled his BBQ.../images/icons/smile.gif (hint hint 'choad)

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah Yellow,
The true question is where have you been?
You're the first person I met from MHSBA. Now I want to kill you for that. JUST KIDDING!!! /images/icons/laugh.gif I enjoy riding with the guys (and gals)! Thanks for introducing me to the club.

As Blue had said, Choad is still doing rehab. He is getting stronger at least!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hey bro! Yeah I'm hanging in there, doing the best I can anyway. PT is going good, I am no longer using my walker other than to get to my room from the stairs and vice versa as I'm using crutches to go up and down the stairs and the rest of what I have to do other than when I'm going to be walking for a decent amount of time and switch to the wheelchair.

PT is going good tho, its rough as always, but its going good, I'm progressing well, and I'm getting stronger and just trying to keep my sanity at times.

You all can drop me a line anytime you like ya know /images/icons/wink.gif 303-346-1405, or PM me your phone # and I'll drop you a line sometime /images/icons/wink.gif

As far as the BBQ goes, I'll be doing that ASAP of course, its starting to get warmer, so its about BBQ season for me/images/icons/smile.gif plus now I can use my crutches to get about and can do things without getting worn out in a few minutes. It used to be that just talking with someone here would wear me out, but I'm doing a lot better.

Anyone know of some nice, moral young women?/images/icons/smile.gif hehe, anyway, I'm starting work part time come Monday, so wish me luck, this wont be easy.

Duane

<font color=red>The dark side awaits you...Are you prepared?</font color=red>

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Yo can always tell when some is felling better when they start looking for the ladies /images/icons/wink.gif. There has got to be a way to use the injury to your advantage /images/icons/wink.gif. When my brother broke his leg he used "I lost my balance" excuse do a little groping. The women wised up after a while and some chick shoved him back one day and he vaulted of his cast, down some stairs, and right throug a wall /images/icons/crazy.gif. He was fine but the wall was totaled.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
There's some good ideas for ya Choad! (Just don't let them catch on /images/icons/wink.gif)

I plead the 5th

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Choad,
I got your message this weekend I totally forgot to call you back! Sorry man I will give you a ring in a few! As for the bbq thing I am starting to get my pad ready for the season I will let you guys know when I have one as well!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey 'Banger-
that's a good one about your brother. A friend of mine has a seriously scarred leg from a near death motorcycle accident. If that isn't a good enough excuse...whenever a girl sees his legs and asks about them..."It was a shark attack" is the answer. "Really"?
"Yep, let me tell ya all about it..."

Something wicked this way comes

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Heya YelloJ, its cool bro, just gimme a ring when you get the time. I started working part time just yesterday (monday) so gimme a ring at work if you have the time 303-267-9818 and we'll chat. My voicemail is all screwed up so if I dont answer it'll goto the receptionist, it should be fixed tomorrow tho (wed). Anyway, it'll be great to get in on some BBQ fun /images/icons/smile.gif I'll be having mine soon I think, still dont know an exact date. I'd like it to be when I can actually get out and about and go chit chat and mess around with you all in the back yard and stuff.

I'm also in the process of buying a car, just gotta sell the Jeep and bike first, well, I hope anyway. Been looking at the 2k2 Nissan Maxima SE, nearly fully loaded, not sure if I want the Navi yet or not, but it seems like a way cool thing /images/icons/smile.gif

Duane

<font color=red>The dark side awaits you...Are you prepared?</font color=red>

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right on Choad good to hear! new vehicles are great! Ang and I just got our new truck! Its getting lifted next friday WOOHOO! cant wait!
later

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Choad,

Im glad to hear that your doing better. I know how bad that PT can be, figgin sadists :) Anyways, if you need anything, drop me a line.

Mile High SportBike Association

1 - 12 of 12 Posts