Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying some goods from Teamjaysracing.com. I would like some feedback from other buyers before I purchase any goods from them overseas. Are they reputable ? Any negative feedback ? Are they prompt with shipping ?

BobV.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered $550.00 worth of stuff from them back on March 19th. I am still waiting for the parts to arrive. They were waiting on a Volkswagon part for my car to come in before he shipped out my order.

They seem to have a nice website and sell good stuff at decent prices. I must say that the owner Jay Russel was real eager getting back to my e-mails before I paid for my items. I have sent him some e-mails asking about the orders status and he seems to take his time getting back to me. Ill keep you posted on how this purchase goes.

Joe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Teamjaysracing.com update !

My order arrived today ! Yes, on a Sunday. Can't wait to install the final touches on the Falco.

Joe

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Good that you got your parts, but just out of curiosity, who delivers on Sundays?.

Take care,
Gregory

I could have been a squid, but I was too busy posing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Its was delivered by US Postal Service. I was also surprised but the driver said the package was sent Express Mail. Yes, they deliver Express mail on Sundays.

Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts