Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This shite is sooo funny. I been watching it since like the 3rd season. I can't believe they canceled this show a lil while ago before reinstating it to 6 times a week on cartoon network at 11 pm.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
That show is crap.

I know people who swear by it, but everytime I sit and try to watch it I just find myself irritated. I don't think its ever made me laugh. Am I missing something or what? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
yes, you are retarded.

actually, if homeless and mike like it, youd probably have to have the iq of a 5thgrader to appreciate it..i mean they like things like royal tenembaums, life aquatic, and napolean dynamite.

:lol:

ive enver seen it, but the name sounds stupid

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
KawRidr6R said:
That show is crap.

I know people who swear by it, but everytime I sit and try to watch it I just find myself irritated. I don't think its ever made me laugh. Am I missing something or what? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I'm one that swaers by it. Yes you are missing something. If you don't find the fact that someone was bold enough to make a freakin cup, some fries, and a ball of meat into super heroes who never actually do any hero stuff, & don't have any money, your funny bone is broken brother. Come on, the cup doesn't have any teeth, and the meat ball can mostly only make a igloo and a hot dog shape. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sit wit watching aith a grin from ear 2 ear and never miss a episode. :cwm27:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
yes, you are retarded.

actually, if homeless and mike like it, youd probably have to have the iq of a 5thgrader to appreciate it..i mean they like things like royal tenembaums, life aquatic, and napolean dynamite.

:lol:

ive enver seen it, but the name sounds stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stand it either. Oh...and I saw napolean dynamite the other day. What do I have to do to get those two hours of my life back?

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
now that mike was talking about the fries, burger and drink, I have seen it, drunk, and it was still stupid.

i get more enjoyment out of people imitating napolean, then the stupid movie.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Animaniacs ruled. :waytogo:

Aquateen can be very hit and miss. Some episodes are just awful.

I love the one where they deep fry the entire cow with cheese injection in a swimming pool of greese. How is that not funny....?

And wings, careful who's inteligence you're insulating....
we're going to school for the same thing and its sounds like we're doing about the same in school.... :bird:

I think I figured out why you don't like Napoleon Dynamite. It bored you because its just like real life for you everyday. Where did you get those sweet moon boots?
:bird: :lol:

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
mother had a chicken, mother had a cow, they didn´t care how... uhm...

do you guys like lots of anime and toons??? what about all that more serious (more serious??) stuff, like ghost in the shell I+II, titan a.e., f.a.k.k. II etc.???

i really loved the first piece of gits, waited very long for the follow up, and wasn´t disappointed - beautiful scenery , great drafting, impressive use of force. just great!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
surff....turffff. CURSE!!!CURSE!!! :lol: I loved the mummy episode.

I don't watch much TV but when I do it is usually cartoons. Such as ATHF, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Animaniacs was great back when it was on. About the only serious/adult show I like is The Shield. When I watch TV I like these kinds of shows because I get to turn my brain off and just laugh.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
Animaniacs ruled. :waytogo:

Aquateen can be very hit and miss. Some episodes are just awful.

I love the one where they deep fry the entire cow with cheese injection in a swimming pool of greese. How is that not funny....?

And wings, careful who's inteligence you're insulating....
we're going to school for the same thing and its sounds like we're doing about the same in school.... :bird:

I think I figured out why you don't like Napoleon Dynamite. It bored you because its just like real life for you everyday. Where did you get those sweet moon boots?
:bird: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: Insulting isn't it, when someone does Nazi Grammar? :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
gismo7354 said:
surff....turffff. CURSE!!!CURSE!!! :lol: I loved the mummy episode.

I don't watch much TV but when I do it is usually cartoons. Such as ATHF, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Animaniacs was great back when it was on. About the only serious/adult show I like is The Shield. When I watch TV I like these kinds of shows because I get to turn my brain off and just laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]All great shows! I don't really like the serious stuff either, just cops, trauma life in the er, & forensic files, and lots of hstory channel.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
:lol2: I know Nazi spell checker :lol2:

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you having fun Mink?? :bird: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

I still love you Homeless even though your not under me anymore :frown: :smirk: :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.