·
Registered
1,284 Posts
WOW!!! Man, your artwork is great. Keep it up. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Man that's pretty...

What medium do you use?...Oil or airbrush or what?

Looks really proportional (with the little I used to do as an artist, that was one of the hardest things to get right).

Really nice :bow:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
3banger said:
Excellent as usual. Rossi has a very distinctive style, stands out from rest in more ways then just being damn fast.

Are you able to make a living with your art?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks glad you like it. I'm starting to do ok with the artwork. I have a couple of them in the Feb. issue of sportrider mag. that helps out a bunch. I only do this for about 5 months out of the year. I work in Alaska the rest of the year. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
So, what do you do in Alaska? Just curious as my room mate worked up there as a fishing guide for the past 2 years.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
So, what do you do in Alaska? Just curious as my room mate worked up there as a fishing guide for the past 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I commercial fish on Kodiak. I've done some guiding as well, bear, deer and fishing. My main income is with commercial fishing though. I mainly just salmon fish now, but used to do crab, herring Halibut.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hey, that's pretty cool. My room mate liked it up there, but says he isn't going back. He wants to guide for trout in Colorado rather than salmon in AK. Apparently it is kind of like fishing in a aquarium in certain parts up there, because the salmon populations are so dense. Anyway, I was just curious. Sorry for the hijack. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Shoot, I am one mountain pass away from North Park. :grin: Plan on doing some fishing there next summer. Some good water in there...not to mention the scenery. :bow:

So, if I PM you my e-mail, would you be willing to send some full size versions of your artwork?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts