Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...as if their name didn't spell it out (j/k) Or for those who won't click on the link, 91% of Progressive political contributions went to democrats lol.

According to this website...

DEMS

Sony 70%
Microsoft 60%
Apple 81%
eBay 56%
YAHOO 55%
IBM 68%
Viacom 78%
BET 100%
Disney 70%
News Corp 61%
Time Warner 77%
Barnes & Noble 98% (shocking)
Random House 89%
Costco 98%
Bed,Bath&Beyond 93%
Kate Spade 100%
Amazon 58%
Arby's 100%
Starbucks 84%
Sonic 100%
Hardrock Cafe 100%
Ralph Lauren/Polo 100%
Tommy Hilfiger 91%
Gap 61%
Ticketmaster 95%
Charlotte Bobcats 100% (owned by BET's parent company)
Hyatt 87%

Repubs

Dell 77%
GE 67%
Ilitch Holdings(Little Ceasers, Detroit Tigers/Redwings) 79%
Hallmark cards 81%
State Farm insurance 81%
Hyvee 85%
Walmart/Sam's club 80%
Pepsi 68%
Pringles 79%
Krispy Kream 98%
Coca Cola 68%
Coors beer 82%
Budweiser 56%
Home Depot 94%
3M corp 80%
PetCo 91%
Sears 76%
McDonalds 80%
Dunken Doughnuts 88%
Dairy Queen 87%
KFC/taco bell/pizzahut 83%
Wendys 91%
Hooters 97%
Waffl house 99%
Golds Gym 100%
Circuit City 96%
JC Penney Co 81%
Target 73%
DHS 93%
UPS 71%
FedEx 66%
San Diego Chargers 99%
Phoenix Suns 97%
New York Jets 91%
New Orleans Saints 100%
NASCAR 94%
Los Angeles Dodgers 98%
Colorado Rockies 100%
Cleveland Browns 96%

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I didn't see God listed under the repub column.../wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
What ever do you mean Kricket...NASCAR is right there towards the bottom. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :blush:

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man, just trying to make it to eWorld Champ like everyone else. I didn't know that about Costco, theres a couple Sam's Clubs and a couple Costcos in or around where I live...we usually go to Sam's but I'll make sure to turn that into an "always."

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ENP83 said:
Hey man, just trying to make it to eWorld Champ like everyone else. I didn't know that about Costco, theres a couple Sam's Clubs and a couple Costcos in or around where I live...we usually go to Sam's but I'll make sure to turn that into an "always."

[/ QUOTE ]

You do know that Sam's Club = Sam Walton = Wal-Mart. Are you surprised that the biggest threat to US manufacturing would support the party most interested in offshoring labor to China? Low, Low Prices / Wages / Benefits / Manufacturing Costs. Always.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Of course. I'll suddenly become complacent because November is past? :wink:

Nothing could shut the conservatives up when Clinton *gasp* got a BJ, but O'Reiley can just "move on" after a couple of days. Nah. I'll keep at it - if you guys are so right about things, you should be proud to explain your positions time and again.

So...about that pesky war. :bird:

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
ENP83 said:
Walmart/Sam's club 80%

[/ QUOTE ]
You do know that Sam's Club = Sam Walton = Wal-Mart. Are you surprised that the biggest threat to US manufacturing would support the party most interested in offshoring labor to China? Low, Low Prices / Wages / Benefits / Manufacturing Costs. Always.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobodies going to buy $300 Nikes just because they're made in America, or buy an overpriced/subpar Zenith TV compared to a better/cheaper Sony. Why aren't you on a Buell? :rolling: And ofcourse I know "sam's club = sam walton = wal-mart" remember...
[ QUOTE ]
ENP83 said:
Walmart/Sam's club 80%

[/ QUOTE ]
And I don't hear you calling Costco or any of the other warehouse stores like that the devil, since they're the EXACT same type of store. :rolling:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Of course I recognize that quality trumps origin for making purchase decisions. But I also don't wave the flag on one hand and ship jobs overseas with the other.

My Honda Accord was built in Ohio, by the way, as was my wife's. :wink:

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So curse people for buying a product made overseas at Wal-mart (as if all of the products of wal-marts competitors are made in the USA :rolling:) but nevermind buying a motorcycle made overseas when there are motorcycles made in America...."why, just think of the workers at Buell, their familes have to eat too :bawling: " :rolling:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
they don't care that the moral values party lied to the entire world, so why do they care about some tits, oh thats right, it wasn't on tv :rolling:

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[ QUOTE ]
JoeFriday said:
Gee, nobody thinks it's funny that the "moral values" party gets a 97% from hooters? :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]
What can ya say, Republicans like wings. :smirk:
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
they don't care that the moral values party lied to the entire world, so why do they care about some tits, oh thats right, it wasn't on tv :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really recall seeing any of the big name democrats campaigning for more tits on broadcast tv during primetime? Oh wait, it was an election year...they couldn't blow their cover of pretending to be mainstream :rolling:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
im not a democrat, im just sick of the republicans

but ive only "got 5 years tops" experience right, so I can't form an opinion yet

1 - 20 of 21 Posts