Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please make that annoying dragon crap stop. Is it just me ? Is my computer possesed? Can the mediator make it stop?

nothin exceeds like excess

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
On my computer in my dorm room, that thing never comes up, but when I am on a different computer in class, it does. I guess I am lucky.

I Burn Dust and You Can Eat my rubber!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
That thing is so damn annoying! Is there anyway to disable that thing? I was on the sight for about an hour yesterday and that thing popped up at least 5 times!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have yet to download Pop-Up Stopper on my new PC , but I suspect when I do, the Dragon will go bye-bye /images/icons/wink.gif.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Pop-up Stopper does not do anything to the Deals Gap Dragon. That is a Flash Pop-up, not a Browser Pop-up. The only way would be to uninstall or disable Macromedia Flash.

I'm Not a Pessimist, I'm a Realist!
Kaaaawwww Waaaaaaa Saaaaaaa Kiiiiii

·
Registered
693 Posts
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh./images/icons/crazy.gifWe need to slay the evil dragon./images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>Whatcha doin?</font color=red> Chewin Chocolate<font color=red>Where'd you get it?</font color=red>doggie dropped it

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
For your info guys, I don't think it will pop up if you run Netscape. I have Netscape 6.2 and it never pops up, when I'm at work with IE it does.

·
Registered
399 Posts
PLease for the love of God make that $hit stop......
I hate that stupid $hit, and it is a macromedia pop up..
I was at work and my Volume was set at a decent level and that $hit had my BOSSS runing for cover, I almost got the big Frigging BOOT,,, Damn pop up

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
April 30th is the last day of the Buell campaign. Sorry about that add, it got shoved in at the last minute. We normally don't allow that type of ad on esportbike. We didn't even have time to preview the creative.

It will help pay some of the hosting bills anyway.

kman

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.