Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
I fogot how beautiful colorado was. I haven't been there in ages. Thanks :wink: So when can I hump your bike?

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
Its reserved just for you boomboom :smirk:

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, I might have to hold you to that one. I will even let you video it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Since we are showing our "artistic" side with the camera, here is a pic I took of Blueleader's Busa in NC. The mountain in the back is Chimney Rock NC, where they filmed 'Last of the Mohecans'. If you look hard you can see the Angel Falls in the back.

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Wow GREAT pic, I haven’t been ridin' in CO. since summer 03 (a few great pics in my prof.) That is about the most beautiful place I have been to ride. I sure did miss the loss of HP from the altitude though. I'm used to riding at sea level to about 7000 even with the GSXR fuel injection, between 7000 and 12500 (Independence Pass) my bike was sick. 750’s are great for Cali. but I would surely need a 1000 for CO.

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can't wait to ride at sea level. The R1 is geared pretty steep right now so I can only imagine the illegal fun I'd have riding some place like Palomar or the like :laugh:

That pic is from Red Rocks park, a little south east of the ampitheater(sp?)

Colorado is a great place to ride March-November. Can't say the other four months are so great :rolling:
I'm just hoping I can ride a lot more this year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.