Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an rc51 \"streetfighter\"

actually... naw, it's just pics of one i caught out at my buddies shop ridin' around with no fairings on and some nice yosh hi-mounts. they sounded sweet too...!!! almost the best system i've heard yet i think...? and they're the cans i was considering back when i once had serious designs on getting an '02 51... except, i wanted the silver aluminum canisters. who knows, i may get lucky and still get one... :)

1/4

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: an rc51 \"streetfighter\"

2/4

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

3/4

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

4/4

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

1/1

like this... this bend is the only one that looks perfect. this picture is from an RC early last year being sold on ebay i was watchin'. no dough unfortunately... LOL

·
Registered
4,594 Posts

Nice bike - although I don't think the half-fairing look is "in" this year /images/icons/smile.gif j/k. The black cans look good. In fact I like them better than the silver, but I know what you mean by the bend not being perfect. If they just could tilt the cans an inch or so, it would match the lines of the bike sooo much better. - you could probably have it done somewhere

(Nice undertail BTW) /images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

hm.. side-radiators + naked bike don't mix.

·
Registered
835 Posts

I agree that the second pipe bend looks better but the first set of pipe would fit my size 12's better when I'm on the balls of my feet.

Later,
Rob
<font color=red>Follow the leader, "He's on a HONDA!"</font color=red>

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

My friend did the same thing to his RC when he was repairing last year. Looked like a Superchicken in a way... Which btw, has side rads.

·
Registered
990 Posts

You could have a passenger stand on the black cans to get them down a little bit! J/K :) Dont get me wrong, I love my 929 but I'll take an RC51 in my garage anyday!

Mr.Joshua

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

Wow, look at the awesome passenger peg retention scheme that is on that RC! CooL!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts

Wow - I didn't even notice that he had kept the pass pegs. That must be tough for the passenger to have to sit curled up in a fetal position /images/icons/laugh.gif Slick work though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts