Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's a nice day today, no more snow. I took the afternoon off, went to the dealer and picked up my liquid silver R1. WOW, I'm in love already!!!! I had a CBR600 and what a different! It's incredibly smooth and handles amazingly well. I've rided for almost 2 hours, got my hands frozen but I loved it!!!

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
traitor...don't know why you'd step down to a yamabog.....oh well... hehe, kidding, i wish i had ANY new bike...i still love my f3 though:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
F what? j/k
I wish the Micron slipon is here too.... :( oh and my Dainese suit got stuck at the airport!!! oh yah, where's my Scott damper??? backorder?? arrrrr!!!! what else... are the frame sliders here yet???
Well, my R1 is still amazing in stock form ;) Did I mention that i love it??? hehe

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I sent you a pm f1.I was messing with Willie for calling you a traitor... for all of you that have brand new R1s. I have really felt a surge in the power department lately.... Just went over 1400 miles and it's feeling slightly more powerful (either that or I am getting braver with it.).

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
i can take some ribbing of course, gimme a break, i'm not a lil girl, i love bustin on other brands as much as i like reading people busting on hondas....if i got a new bike it'd be hard for me not to defect from the honda camp myself, it's all in good humor, don't have to explain yourselves, we're all brothers here :)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Congratulations, F1_Champ! Great choice. I've got 150 miles on my new baby, and I can't believe how much better than my 929 it is.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I've rided for almost 2 hours

<hr></blockquote>

/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
262 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I sent you a pm f1.I was messing with Willie for calling you a traitor... for all of you that have brand new R1s. I have really felt a surge in the power department lately.... Just went over 1400 miles and it's feeling slightly more powerful (either that or I am getting braver with it.).

<hr></blockquote>

Probably a little of both!

If you want to know how good the tail section of an R1 looks...Just ask a Honda rider!/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
hardy harr harr.....yami guys are always full of jokes.....btw, i haven't studied an r1 tail yet..by the time they realize i'mt ryin to catch up,t hey're gone....stupid straightaways and extra like 50 hp at the wheel....boooo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts