Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have the Alpinstars tech pack? I was wondering if it's worth the $100 for it? Is it built good, does it have good features? Thanks for any info.

Mo

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a backpack from Alpinestar. It's real nice and you can carry an additional helmet with it easily.

Mo

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
It's built very well and has tons of pockets. It's very nice if you like a riding backpack. If you have a Gixxer or something with a radical seating position, however, the handle on top of the backpack might poke you in the neck.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input Josh. I just got my Techpack the other day. I rode into work today so this is the first day I've used it. It's very nice and very well built. I can fit tons of stuff in this thing. I also like the straps and the back padding, it's very comfortable to wear.

Mo

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
No sweat. I prefer messenger backs personally because they don't make your shoulders tired and are easier to access. They also hold more cargo, but a lof of the guys I work with use the Tech pack--it's a bitch to open, but very nice indeed.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a messenger pack before I just didn't like how it moved around when I was riding. I could be in the middle of a turn and then it would shift. The first couple of times I thought I was losing the pack. The tech pack just feels nice and secure. It was basiclly free anyways, so I can't complain! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
well that's why the messenger bag has to have a tummy strap. You know, a strap that goes around from the shoulder strap and attaches to the bag nice and snug.

anyways, can't beat "free!"

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a techpack and i'ts great.You can carry a spare helmet in the cargo net and the back actually has soft armor in it.Well worth the 100 dollars that it cost.

Hangup that damn cellphone and drive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts