Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!

Just curious where to go to meet other sportbike enthusiasts here in the Albuqueque area? I just moved here about 2 months ago and finally started scouring the place for meetups.

Took a chance riding around last night looking for massive numbers of sportbikes in parking lots - but all I got was a dead battery on Central and San Pedro! :flame: Knew I shoulda trickle charged the VFR's battery...

Anyway, I found an old post here that mentioned one on Tuesday nights at Billet Grill on Renaissance, but when I went to the hosted website it said something to the effect (and I'm paraphrasing here) "It's just too cold to ride anymore so we're going to put Stabil in our tanks, build a big roaring fire and hope we can squeeze back into our leathers when warmth makes its way back" :lol: (just kidding)

So - if anyone knows of any hangouts - please feel free to tell!

Thanks!

Ryan

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Try hitting up the owl cafe on weds nights you will have to call them to find out which location since it switches every other week. Good times but its a mix of bikes not just sportbikes. Another place to try would be downtown on sunday evenings but there is a lot of gangsters and posers but you might get lucky.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts