Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Air Kit installed!!

789 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BigTuna 
#1 ·
Spent an hour this morning installing the Renegade Air Kit. Would've only taken maybe 30 minutes, but some slight modification of the carbon fiber plate was necessary. Nothing a fine file couldn't fix. Now all I can say is WOW! Definitely the most noticeable seat of the pants power gain of any mod! /images/icons/cool.gif
And the sound it makes.........awesome!!

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

See less See more
#2 ·
Nick - That intake roar is GREAT, isn't it!?!?!

The only downside it it feels relatively flat on top now... Guess I'll just have to do the heads and install a full system... {ya_right} /images/icons/crazy.gif

This is from when I dyno'd mine. The traces are stock, piped/chipped, and pipe/chip/airkit, respectively:

Scott /images/icons/cool.gif

#3 ·
That roar is addictive! I find my self constantly nailing it just so I can hear it. I would think it probably feels flat up top, not just because the ram air is now ineffective, but because it seems to peak a bit sooner.

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.