Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF?! Apparently, a roll of heat reflective tape has become more exclusive than weapons grade plutonium. Not a single auto parts store has it, most don't even know what it is, and now I've called all the "racing" shops and aftermarket muffler shops in town and they don't have any either. So, anyone have any idea where I can find this stuff? (The tape, not the plutonium.) Geez, what a pain in my ass.

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Lockheart Phillips should have it. At least they did a year ago/images/icons/crazy.gif
Sorry I don't know the URL.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. I can figure out the url, no sweat.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Try FleetPride. They sell chrome mufflers and accessories. The company is a parts store for tractor trailers but they might have what your looking for.

You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I know Thermo-Tec sells thermal exhaust wrap...I don't think it has a reflective coating though. It's just the standard wrap. Check http://store.summitracing.com/

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, I'll check em all out. I managed to come accross one sheet here in town, a guy had it laying around and gave it to me. I put 5 bucks in his beer fund jug at the counter. He gets me more heat shield, he gets more beer. It's a good system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts