Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
"Maybe if I stop playing, everyone else will board the plane so we can leave, but that would mean I have to concede again. I can't win."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,992 Posts
[ QUOTE ]


[/ QUOTE ]


"Anticipation. An-ti-ci-pay-yay-tion. She's making me wait...


...She may be slower than ketchup, but what the hell, she's mad rich! I mean look at this ride!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
"WAR!...UH!..good gawd now....What is it good for? Not for my election!...Whoa Whoa Whoa..." :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

You Butthead! :flame: You owe me a monitor and a keyboard now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
YZF_Flyer said:
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
"WAR!...UH!..good gawd now....What is it good for? Not for my election!...Whoa Whoa Whoa..." :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]



You Butthead! :flame: You owe me a monitor and a keyboard now!

[/ QUOTE ]



My plan is working. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
voodoo68 said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
*~Would you like an apple pie with thaatt~* [/quote}

ding fries are done, ding fries are done

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: And anyone who doesn't that is funny is a communist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,810 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
yotsko said:
[ QUOTE ]
voodoo68 said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
*~Would you like an apple pie with thaatt~* [/quote}

ding fries are done, ding fries are done

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: And anyone who doesn't that is funny is a communist

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]





Put your msg "OUTSIDE" the original quote.


 

·
eGunny
Joined
·
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorch said:
[ QUOTE ]


[/ QUOTE ]


"Anticipation. An-ti-ci-pay-yay-tion. She's making me wait...


...She may be slower than ketchup, but what the hell, she's mad rich! I mean look at this ride!"


[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slorch ~ You can be pretty funny at times....... :waytogo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
[ QUOTE ]
yotsko said:
[ QUOTE ]
voodoo68 said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
*~Would you like an apple pie with thaatt~* [/quote}

ding fries are done, ding fries are done

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: And anyone who doesn't that is funny is a communist

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]





Put your msg "OUTSIDE" the original quote.




[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will put my message wherever the heck I want to

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,810 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
yotsko said:
[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
[ QUOTE ]
yotsko said:
[ QUOTE ]
voodoo68 said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
*~Would you like an apple pie with thaatt~* [/quote}

ding fries are done, ding fries are done

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: And anyone who doesn't that is funny is a communist

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]





Put your msg "OUTSIDE" the original quote.




[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will put my message wherever the heck I want to

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]


I got a place you can put your message

:blush:

:wink:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top