Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it includes the latest metzler sportec's, bridgestone 012's, and michelin pilot H2's...

·
Registered
72 Posts
...So what is the best All-Around kind of Tire?

Sportbiking: where unimanginable skill meets inexplicable stupidity.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
from what i gather from the article...there's a really close tie between the BT010s and the Sportecs

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yeah, I read the article. The Pilots got good marks, their only problem was the amount of time it takes for them to heat up.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just read it myself and just did m own little road test at deals gap with the sportecs. My vote goes to the Metzelers. The sportecs even got higher marks than the Rennsports for an all around tire.

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Personally, I'm convinced. And like someone posted earlier, apparently Metzeler and Pirelli have something good to offer, because apparently a lot of club racers use those tires. There's a lot more to be said (IMO) for what a racer uses when s/he is buying their own tires. But hey, if someone wanted to buy me new Pilots every time I went to a track day or just needed new tires, I'd ride those and swear by em! /images/icons/wink.gif

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
i hear that gunner! if someone bought me new tires, i'd be up in here like..."THESE ARE THE BEST TIRES IN THE WORLD!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts